If your business requires a fleet then it makes sense to outsource key tasks such as vehicle management and maintenance. There are a number of expert services available that can take care of these issues for you. This will not only save you time but money as well.
Maintenance is an essential part of your Vehicle management. You will need to maintain your vehicles properly to ensure they are available when you need them. Poor maintenance can lead to serious issues on vehicles that do high monthly mileage and can be dangerous for your workforce. Vehicle management services can provide you with cost effective maintenance support for your fleet:
- Maintenance packages can be tailor-made to your fleet. This enables you to check each vehicle gets the right servicing.
- Proper maintenance ensures the minimum downtime for your fleet. Vehicle management services can also provide back-up cars for when your vehicles are in the garage.
- Accident services can be provided as part of your maintenance strategies. This means if any of your vehicles are involved in an accident you can get repairs and replacement cars as soon as possible.
- You will only need to pay a monthly fee for vehicle management maintenance services. This means you can control your budget effectively and will not have to find the money to meet unexpected maintenance bills.
- With vehicle management maintenance contracts you will have one central number to call. This makes things a lot easier for you and your drivers. You will not have to spend time calling around garages to book servicing and repairs. This is a much more convenient option for vehicle management.
- Maintenance contracts can also include breakdown services. It can cost a lot of money to get vehicles recovered from the roadside if they breakdown. With maintenance contracts the costs of breakdown and roadside assistance will be included in the overall monthly fees.
- You will also get all your MOTs covered. Your fleet will automatically be booked in for essential servicing such as MOTs so you will not have to spend time sorting this out each year for your fleet. This will save you a lot of hassle.
Vehicle management services can provide you with peace of mind. Your fleet will be properly maintained to ensure your workforce have vehicles when they need them.